Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

How do i get to soldier field in chicago IL by metra train going from aurora IL?

Abuse #1 04 Mar 2011, 23:27

I want to go to the soldier field for a soccer game in chicago Illinois but i dont want to drive there because parking is complicated. and i thought about riding the Metra train but i dont know which line to take or where it could drop me off. i was looking for the closest station so i wouldnt have to take the bus. im going from Aurora Illinois. help!

Abuse #2 08 Mar 2011, 17:46

METRA does not have a station at Soldier Field. You have a choice after the ride on METRA from Aurora to Chicago Union Station.A cab or 2 buses:
Walk to JACKSON & CANAL
Take CTA BUS # 7 HARRISON EASTBOUND to JACKSON & STATE
Take CTA BUS # 146 INNER DRIVE/MICHIGAN EXPRESS SOUTHBOUND to FIELD MUSEUM BUS STOP
Walk to Soldier Field
Cash Fare:Cash:$ 10.50 for all 3 fares
FEEDBACK