Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

Best method to bring marijuana on an airplane?

Abuse #1 01 Apr 2010, 19:34

Next week i am going to colorado for a week of snowboarding, i am flying out of chicago and i desire to bring some bud with me. okay so very first off i now it is a terrible idea but i just want to know how if i end up doing it. if i were to do it this is what i'd do: 1. roll 4 joints put in plastic bag. 2. tape all close to the bag until no plastic baggie is seen. 3 spray with body spray, 4. air seal the package by coating it in candle wax each of the way around. 5 spray again, 6 wrap in plastic wrap. finally i would tape it under my nuts in case i were searched. i am a teenager in highuniversity and i know all the negatives about smoking weed so dont give me all the bull. i would like to hear stories and ideas if anyone has done this before. thanks for all the support.

Abuse #2 02 Apr 2010, 21:37

Don't you know they are likely to check out under your nuts if they have even the slightwest suspicion?

Abuse #3 04 Apr 2010, 12:46

This is a particularly bad idea, especially now with heightened security at the airports doing body scans/pat downs or both. Note that O'Hare now has the full body image scanners that can detect what you're proposing. http://www.Statesman.Com/life/travel/air…

Abuse #4 09 Jun 2010, 01:20

Don't. that is the best way to tour with weed on a plane. didn't you see herold and kumar!
I suggest picking up when you get there.Check this site out.
Http://www.Webehigh.Com/

Abuse #5 22 Jun 2010, 04:53

TSA is not law enforcement, and does not have the authority to arrest you for carrying marijuana onto an airplane. They are concerned with aviation security, not drug interdiction. However, TSA will always contact local law enforcment if marijuana or other illicit drugs are found, and you will be subject to the laws of whatever region you're in.
So let's look at the options:
overseas airport with body scanner: In December 2009, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab attempted to detonate a small amount of explosives concealed in his underwear. Since TSA officers are trained to spot things that are out of the ordinary, what do you think the odds are that they would want to look in at the container or bag stashed in your crotch when it shows up on the body scan display?
Airport with or without body scanner: Your behaviors are being observed, so don't exhibit any of the behaviors that people have when they're trying to hide something. Passengers are often taken aside for additional screening and, as I said, TSA officers are trained to spot things that are out of the ordinary. Some screening equipment can test for drugs as well as explosives. Although TSA K9's are trained to detect explosives, local police narcotics K9 teams are often in and around the terminal as well.
So, do as you like, but think about the risks.

Abuse #6 19 Jul 2010, 14:36

vacations with bud is a foolish idea. And from personal experience, there is more weed available in Colorado and it's better than what we have here in Chicago.
Denver and Breckenridge have both decriminalized small amounts of cannabis, try to find a hookup there. Otherwise, you should just go without.It's truly not worth the risk to try and fly with it.

Abuse #7 30 Sep 2010, 08:37

I wouldn't chance it, i've gone to many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyy getaways, and there's often someone around willling to score some for ya :D
I agree with the earlier answer, check out webehigh.Com for a property to start, pretty accurate, at least as far as i've seen in regards to iowa town, warsaw, beijing and mexico area :) good luck! :)

Abuse #8 29 Nov 2010, 01:47

I have to agree with the guy who answered before me, Colorado has some seriously dank bud.
I wouldn't travel with it, 'specially on a plane man. Never know when they'll have a dog looking through your ****, but if I had to smuggle it on I'd try doing it by keeping it in my possesion, if you have a girlfriend get her to put it in her bra or somethign. Or else try in your underwear.
Idunno man, I never tried it before, and I hate to be a broken record for you guys on here, but smuggling drugs on a plane, especially just weed when you're going to COLORADO, is a baddddd idea.
Don't do it man.
Just meet some peeps in CO and get some dankity dank.
FEEDBACK