Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

Can you meet Jack Skellington and Sally at Disney World, Orlando?

Abuse #1 29 Jan 2012, 22:28

I've seen the character greeting videos online, and I would LOVE to meet my Jack in close proximity to where I live in Florida. I was just wondering if those characters were strictly in Disneyland or Disneyland Paris. Thanks!

Abuse #2 01 Feb 2012, 11:15

Yes, but only on special occasions, like mickeys not so scary halloween party and christmas.

Abuse #3 04 Feb 2012, 10:25

The one thing I know for sure is that they don't have them at Disney World, though people are trying to get them Disney to have them come (if you want to take part, send an email to Disney asking). I do know that, occasionally, Jack and Sally will come out for meet and greets at Disneyland and Disneyland Paris, however it is at all times around Halloween time. The two lurk in front of the haunted mansion, which during the Winter actually converts to a Nightmare before Christmas themed ride (called "The Haunted Mansion Holiday). Whether he is there during Christmas I couldn't find anything on, but for sure the couple are there for halloween!
I wish they had them at Disney World too, I hope this helped.
FEEDBACK