Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

Getting UAE visa who has iqama from saudi?

Abuse #1 16 Nov 2010, 23:04

I just got my iqama which is on my company name, in saudi arabia and i am planning to go Dubai for 3-4 days. I am from originally Turkey and I would like to learn that do i need get visa from UAE? what should i do?

Abuse #2 20 Nov 2010, 14:27

What H is telling you means you are eligible , you can visit any GCC country and get the visit visa right away. Low skill & manual / blue collar workers / drivers & so on are not eligible , they need to apply and get the visa approved first. Just remember to bring with you any official ID showing your profession. In case of UAE the GCC residents can enter from any port / border check , it does not matter.

Abuse #3 30 Nov 2010, 16:49

AGCC expatriate residents who meet certain conditions may obtain a non-renewable 30-day visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry. Visitors who are businessmen, company managers or representatives, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers or employees working in the public sector, their family members and drivers and servants sponsored by them are eligible for this visa. Employees from the labour and servant categories are not eligible for this type of visa.
In case you do fall into the a.m. category, you have to obtain a Tourist Visa. The Tourist Visa entitles its holder to a 30 day stay and is non-renewable. The Tourist Visa requires the sponsorship of hotels and tour operators who bring in visitors. The fee is Dhs 100. There is also a fee of Dhs 10 for visa delivery service by DANATA. Hotels, hotel apartments, tour operators, travel agents and airlines may not levy supplementary charges or processing fees in excess of Dhs 50/- for arranging visas for visitors.
Take care.
FEEDBACK