Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

I'm a Mexican citizen do I need a passport to go to Mexico by airplane?

Abuse #1 01 Feb 2012, 16:58

I'm going to Mexico via airplane I'm a Mexican Citizen going to Mexico I don't know if I need a Mexican passport.

Abuse #2 03 Feb 2012, 08:02

You will not be allowed to board a plane for an international airfare without a passport. For a Mexican citizen to reenter Mexico some sort of official ID must be presented. Perhaps by land you can enter with your IFE card. Check with the Mexican Embassy in the country where you currently reside.

Abuse #3 04 Feb 2012, 08:02

Charlie gave you the correct answer.
The others are incomplete guesses.

Abuse #4 06 Feb 2012, 19:25

Where are you? You cannot get on any international flight without a passport. Now if you also happen to be a legal permanent resident of the U.S. with a green card.Then you can use that.You will not need a passport, just the green card.

Abuse #5 11 Feb 2012, 02:56

Yea u need one to get on an American plane go to Mexico and then come back by plane
FEEDBACK