Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

Is there a way to import/buy things from Costa Rica while inside the US?

Abuse #1 29 May 2010, 20:39

I went to Costa Rica in February and loved it. One of my favorite drinks down there was an energy drink called JET. It's a part of the Maxxx energy drink family and produced by Florida Bebidas. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to purchase it and have it shipped. Is there any way that I can do this?

Abuse #2 18 Sep 2010, 08:46

I doubt that they would ship an energy drink to the US. Your best bet would be to have somebody who is going there bring you some back.
I will be in CR next weekend (4/30-5/3), I may be able to help you, email me.

Abuse #3 21 Feb 2011, 03:31

Yes there is a company called LaCarretica.Com that ships and delivers things from Costa Rica to USA. You can buy CR coffee, sauces, shirts, souvenirs, candy, liquor, art, soccer team clothing and more stuff from CR. Im not sure if they are offering to sell the JET drink but you can try calling there customer service and see if they can send it to you. Take a look at their site http://www.Lacarretica.Com/root/index.As…
FEEDBACK