Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

May I enter mexico with a felony conviction?

Abuse #1 21 May 2010, 03:51

I have a class 5 felony & have a friend in mexico who I'd like to visit, can I just visit him?

Abuse #2 26 Jun 2010, 05:13

Your friend can go to Mexico with 10 felonies against him.
Having a clean record is not a precondition for for entry into Mexico. They do Not care what you have done in the past in another country.
He will be dealt with like every other person and will suffer the consequences of Mexican law if he breaks it.

Abuse #3 19 Jul 2010, 00:05

Unless you've already paid the consequences of the felony, it may matter I'd do some checking first. They will run your passport when you come back from Mexico and I think your numbers on all your ID"s the government has records, like when you go on a plane, the agent will run your drivers lisence making sure you can family vacation. Just look into it, cannot hurt to be safe.
FEEDBACK