Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

What are some food ideas that i could bring along with me to disneyland?

Abuse #1 10 Apr 2010, 18:55

Me and my boyfriend go to disneyland a lot and we bring our food and peanut butter and jelly are obtaining old what are some food ideas that we can bring that does have to be kept cold or heated up, and we can bring Tupperware.

Abuse #2 29 May 2010, 09:00

you will find incredibly good portable coolers, where you are able to vacation spot one of those "blue ice" units in it, and keep things cool. That way you can have some nice chicken salad sandwiches. Those little coolers are the ideal size to take your lunch to work, so they will fit in a locker at Disneyland, or you can carry it around.

Abuse #3 14 Jul 2010, 10:13

What i do when we go is there is a all u can eat buffet down the street ( hometown buffet) we stuff ourselves up this way we eat good and plenty and then iffffffff we get hungy later we just get a little snack.

Abuse #4 26 Sep 2010, 19:27

Crackers-goldfish, triscuits, chex mix
Granola bars
Nuts-pistachios, peanuts
Dried cereal
Whole fruit
FEEDBACK