Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

What would happen if I sneak into Mexico Illegally from America?

Abuse #1 04 Mar 2011, 10:29

.But kept walking to South America? I am going on a cross illegally at a border no where near the Drug Cartels. Also, I don't plan on living in Mexico, I would just be passing through as I made my way to South America. If the Mexican Authorities saw me on the street walking South would they stop me and arrest me?

Abuse #2 11 Mar 2011, 13:23

The US Border Patrol is more likely to pick you up on your way to Mexico than you getting bothered by Mexican Immigration.

Abuse #3 18 Mar 2011, 11:10

Well aside from the fact that there is no reason to enter Mexico illegally.It is so easy to enter legally. no one would probably notice. However, as you leave Mexico and try to enter Guatemala, you would have to try the same thing. That border is much more closely guarded.And they are not at all "tolerant" of illegals. It is not possible to recognize an" just looking at him walking down the street! there are over a million Canadaians and Americans living in Mexico.And some of them do not maintain a current visa.
FEEDBACK