Forums Last Posts Users Ranking

Welcome to Open Travel Forums!

You are viewing our forum as a guest, which means you do not have access to all of the benefits our members enjoy.

Unregistered users cannot take part in discussions, either. Therefore, you are encouraged to follow a few simple steps to free registration, which will enable you to post messages, take part in opinion polls, upload your photos, and benefit from a number of other options.

See how quick and easy registration can be. Register now!

Where can I find Taekwondo classes in Abu Dhabi?

Abuse #1 19 Sep 2010, 07:20

I'm 18 years old and I've been wondering where can I find beginer classes in Taekwondo in Abu Dhabi? Thankyou and appreciate the help :)

Abuse #2 21 Sep 2010, 09:07

You can take Taekwondo classes at Abu Dhabi medical & Fitness Club
cell phone: 443 6333
Abu Dabi Health and Fitness Club is located at Saeed bin Talmoon road, between the Department of Immigration and the Abu Dhabi Race & Equestrian Club.

Abuse #3 22 Feb 2011, 21:22

Its actually not the abu dhabi health and fitness club. its the club right next to it. called abu dhabi wrestling club, nvm the name, trust me they have it. and they have girls playing.
I think Sheraton corniche has as well.

Abuse #4 10 Mar 2011, 22:37

Well i am not familiar with Abu Dhabi or the costums but i hope i can help, try google, phone books? or even any school you find Just walk in and ask for information. some school such as universities teach taekwondo. good luck and train hard :)
FEEDBACK