Look at the world from a new perspective – check out our selection of the most amazing HDR travel images that shed some new unique light on familiar vistas from around our globe. For some, HDR (High Dynamic Range) pictures may seem unreal, but in fact they do make a great impression, though the line between reality and illusion is sometimes hard to define.
1. The glacier near the southern tip of Argentina and the edge of Chile.
2. Playa de Las Canteras. Gran Canaria. Spain.
3. Eiffel Tower. Paris. France.
4. Matsumoto Castle. Japan.
5. Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco. The USA.
6. Sunset over Barcelona. Spain.
7. Angkor Wat. Cambodia.
8. Forest in Zelem, Belgium.
9. Cinderella Castle Dream Lights. Disneyland.
10. Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy.
11. Hvalneshorn. Iceland.
12. National History Museum, London, Great Britain.
13. Three Wise Monkeys Pub. Sydney, Australia.
14. Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo, Japan.
15. Sunflower field, Canada.
16. Millennium Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral. London. Great Britain.
17. Igreja da Penha. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
18. The Gardens of Chateau de Chamarande. France.
19. Yokohama, Japan.
20. New York City at Night.
The HDR technique, which combines different exposures (brightest, mid and darkest areas of the image) into one picture, is gaining more and more fans. For many, such richly colored pictures look breathtakingly beautiful, others think HDR images are too surreal and fake. And what about you? Are you pro or against it?